List of Consultants
- Bruce D. Gormley: Boston College, Bachelor of Arts in English, minor in Psychology. Fairfield University, Master of Arts in Secondary Education.
- Sean Hendrick: University of Virginia, Bachelor of Arts in Physics-Astronomy. North Carolina State University, Doctorate in Physics, Thesis – “Thermal and Non-Thermal Contributions to the X-ray Spectrum of Large Magellanic Cloud Supernova Remnants.”
- Katherine E. Kelly: Clark University, Bachelor of Arts in International Development. Vanderbilt University School of Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing.
- Francisco Kraljevic: Lafayette College, Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs. University of Michigan, School of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration – emphasis in Marketing and International Business. Mr. Kraljevic was awarded the Consortium for Graduate Study in Management Fellowship.
- Lina W. Liken: Seton Hill College, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Gannon University, Master of Education in Guidance and Counseling. Edinboro University, Graduate hours in English. Nova Southeastern University, Doctorate in Adult Education.
- Irene Mederos: University of Miami, Summa cum laude, Bachelor of Science in English and Motion Pictures. University of Miami, Master of Arts in Communication – emphasis in Broadcast Journalism. Member of Phi Kappa Phi, Omicron Delta Kappa, Alpha Epsilon Rho, Golden Key, and Sigma Tau Delta Honor Societies.
- Daniel P. Montero: University of Oregon, Bachelor of Arts in History and Spanish. University of Oregon, Master of Arts in Spanish Literature. Mr. Montero was a student member of the Modern Language Association (MLA) at the University of Oregon.
- Andrew Moreland: Fitchburg State College, Bachelor of Arts in History. Buffalo State College, Graduate hours in Education.
- Charles N. Nunoo: University of Science and Technology, Ghana, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering. Norwegian Institute of Technology, Master of Science in Civil Engineering. Florida International University, Doctorate in Civil Engineering, Dissertation Topic – Optimization of Pavement Maintenance and Rehabilitation Programming Using Shuffled Complex Evolution Algorithm.
- Thomas J. Takach: University of Miami, Bachelor of Arts, General Honors Program. American InterContinental University, Master of Information Technology.
- Jon P. Tirone: Franklin Pierce College, Summa cum laude, Bachelor of Arts in History. The Fletcher School, Tufts University, Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy – emphasis in Technology Management & Innovation and International Business Strategy.
- Justin Transeth: University of California, Riverside, CA, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Sociology. Loyola Marymount University, Master of Business Administration – emphasis in Finance.