Translation Services Terms and Conditions
- Payments to AETS must be made in U.S. dollars by money order, check or credit card. If the money order or check is issued by a bank outside the U.S., it must have the printed name of the U.S. bank with which the bank is affiliated.
- A refund will only be issued if the client has paid more than the cost of the translation/interpretation provided by AETS. No refund is issued for canceled translations once the translation process has begun.
- The clients are solely responsible for abiding by all copyright laws in any or all countries of the world. We are not responsible for any infringement of copyright laws by clients. The client agrees not to hold AETS responsible for copyright infringement through their use of our translation service or the use of any copyrighted material not known to us.
- AETS shall not be held responsible for any error in translation/interpretation on our part. Any error reported to AETS will be quickly corrected and amended.
- AETS reserves the right to refuse a translation/interpretation.
- The clients or any users of our translations/interpretation service agree not to hold us liable for damages, harm or financial loss caused by their use of our translations/ interpretations. The client agrees to be solely responsible for their use of our translation/interpretation service.
- The business between AETS and the client is considered completed after AETS has received payment from the client and the client has received the translation and/or interpretation service.
- Any dispute that may occur between AETS and the applicant shall be governed by Florida law and subjected to the jurisdiction of the Miami-Dade County court system.
- Prices are effective as of January 2018 and are subject to change at the discretion of AETS.